What can we expect from Amazons first smartphone?
If you head across to Amazon, you’ll be greeted with a large banner reminding us all about an upcoming event June 18th. Many are expecting it to be the official unveiling of the company’s first smartphone and we’ve put together some of what you can expect from the new device below.
Amazon smartphone details and specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 2GB RAM
- 4.7″ display, 720p HD resolution
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, 2-megapixel front-facing
- Heavily altered version of Android OS
- Array of 3D effects for software interface
- Initially only available in the U.S
We’ll update you once Amazon has done a full unveiling of the device on June 18th.